Under the constitution of ALISS, elected members, comprising up to three officers: Chair, Honorary Treasurer, Honorary Secretary; and up to six ordinary members of the committee, all of whom must be members of the Group.
Members of the Group may be co-opted to the committee and shall have the same powers as if they were elected, but their tenure of service shall terminate at the next AGM.
Current Committee Membership 2018-19:
- Jo Wood, Cafcass, (Chairperson)
- Heather Dawson, LSE Library (Secretary)
- Claire Smith, Keele University (Treasurer)
- Joanna Tate, LSE Library
- Norma Menabney, Queens University, Belfast
- Jennie Grimshaw, British Library
- Antonella Yarnold, City , University of London
- Richard Hopkins, Aston University
- Fran Porritt , Teeside University
- Sally Patalong, Coventry University (Co-opted 2018)