ALISS (Association of Librarians and Information Professionals in the Social Sciences) is a not-for- profit unincorporated professional society. It is an independent group which was formed in April 2005 by the former committee of ASSIGN (Aslib Social Science Information Group and Network).
Membership is open to:
- Libraries/ information units in all sectors (government, commercial, voluntary sector, academic sector) associated with the social sciences.
- Information workers/ librarians at all stages of their careers.
- ALISS Christmas Special 2018 : Promoting well-being in Library services. slides available
- Minutes and slides from our latest Disability forum meeting
- ALISS Bursaries for 2019 have been awarded. We will open applications for 2020 in January.
- photos from our recent visit to RUSI Library