This website is run by Aliss http://www.alissnet.com.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. We are committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
- For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- the text will not reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window
- Some PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- Some page links are broken
- Some images do not have alternate text
- Some Text and links do not have sufficient contrast against background
- You may have problems skipping to the main content when using a screen reader
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
call 0207 955 6806
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 14 days.