Crowdsourcing the Library and Archive
12th August 2015
- Digital scholarship at the British Library- crowdsourcing activities– Dr Aquiles Alencar Brayner and Stella Wisdom, British Library
- Creating digital collections through crowdsourcing– Dr Ylva Berglund Prytz, Senior Research Officer- RunCoCo team
- What is crowdsourcing? University of Oxford, Kathryn Eccles, Digital Humanities Champion, University of Oxford
- The sound of the crowd: what’s the score at the Bodleian? David Tomkins, Bodleian Digital Library
- Incorporating student content at City University– Diane Bell, Research Librarian, City University. Describes the Read for Research initiative, and the development of the Employability guide.