Innovations in Social Policy and Research Support
- Social policy in a time of coalition
Jude England, Head of Social Science Collections and Research, British Library
- The Changing nature of scholarly communication: what does this mean for researchers?
Branwen Hide, Liaison and Partnership Officer at the (Research Information Network).
- Third Sector Research Centre
Razia Shariff, Head, Knowledge Exchange Team Third Sector Research Centre Social
- Care TV: case study of LGBT evidence
Paul Ross and Dominic King, SCIE
- Mobile phones and libraries: experimenting with the technology
Kate Robinson: Head of Academic Services, University of Bath