ALISS Conference 2011 : Social Media, Librarians and Research support.
- So What is the Real Impact of Web 2.0 on Researcher Workflow?
Anna Drabble Head of Digital & Product Development, Emerald.
This paper presents the findings of new research conducted by Emerald and UCL and other partners.
- #LadyGaGa’sBreakfast : Social Media as a Curator’s Tool
Jeremy Jenkins, British Library
- Using web tools to collate and share information with your learners and researchers Presentation on web 2.0 social media by Sarah Oxford (@Sarahbrarian)
Academic Liaison Librarian (Education)
- Advocating Professional Social Networking to Academics
Paula Anne Beasley & Linda Norbury, Subject Advisors (College of Engineering & Physical Sciences) Library Services, University of Birmingham
- Guiding researchers to the web tools they need: The rationale behind a Web tools for researchers’ guide
Miggie Pickton, University of Northampton
- Accessibility and Inclusion – RSC West Midlands
An introduction to the work of the service with regard to web 2.0, social media and digital accessability Alison Wootton