Coventry University 22nd August 2012
- Ethnicity and Study Skills: active intervention in the library setting – Suzanne White and Lisa Lawrence, Subject Librarians Coventry University.
- Celebrating Diversity LGBT History Month Library Exhibition February 2012 – Anne-Marie Hayes Coventry University.
- Supporting students with disabilities in the Lanchester Library (Coventry University) -Kirsty Kift
- Using Elluminate to deliver library training to distance/ part time learners – Helen Clough Learning and Teaching Librarian, The Open University.
- Library support for International students – Helen Ireland, University of Warwick.
- Online learning: Can a generic tutorial meet the disparate needs of researchers? – Jenny Coombs- University of Nottingham
- Supporting non-traditional students at the University of East London – Simone Ngozi Okolo- Academic Services and Skills Manager and Robin Stinson- Subject Librarian, Social Sciences